To travel the world is everyone’s dream. However, since it will require a lot of money to live that dream, we have to work really hard and save money to make it happen (unless you were born a millionaire). For common people, it’s either they save up for their dream vacation overseas OR work to different places — which is the best option I think.
I’ve been to different places in the Philippines when I worked as a band vocalist/singer, and we stayed in hotels or bars for not less than a month. Training with the band members in a “Talent/Training house or studio” is not included yet. So I was really out of the house when I was 17 years old. Music is my passion and traveling is just one of the perks that I got from it.
Eventually, due to medical reasons, I had to stop singing and think about my health for the meantime. Even so, it is not a really bad time for me because that means I can hone my other interest, which is photography, and I can still travel every now and then.
In this blog, you’ll read more about my adventures in different cities, mountains and beaches. I will post about food and festivals, too! Please feel free to browse my galleries as well. Thank you!
More from my site
- Experience Semana Santa in the Philippines - April 22, 2017
- Minasa Festival: Bustos, Bulacan, Philippines - April 8, 2017
- A Siblings’ Day Out: San Miguel, Bulacan, Philippines - April 1, 2017
- My First Solo Hike in Mt. Balagbag, Philippines - March 14, 2017
- Halamanan Festival 2017: Gardens of Guiguinto - March 6, 2017